Value Added Service - On-boarding Service
Defining the workload
- Confirm the number and type of virtual machines are required for migration
- To perform assessment of the installation and functional verification of the User exiting infrastructure
Provisioning cloud resources
- To provision the necessary resource from the portal (Server, network, storage)
Establishing a connectivity bridge
- To build the secure and transparent bi-directional connectivity, usually through an internet VPN between HSP and EU’s data center.
Deploying the workload
- To configure the virtual machines, install the required OS, and connect to AD from the client if necessary.
- Then to migrate the applications and any associated databases, software and services.
Ensuring seamless two-way access
- To monitor the whole process of migration to ensure it is successfully.
Testing and validating
- To test and validate the services after migration
Discontinuing the old service
- To decommission the old service in client side.
Handover of documentation & administrator basic briefing